Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pretties and Posies

Recently, I won a drawing for a beautiful canvas from Melanie at Pretties and Posies.  Melanie has a beautiful family, she's an incredible event planner and artist, and her blog has the softest/prettiest shabby chic style. This canvas is so special to me and looks fantastic in Ava's room.  Thank you Melanie for your kindness and I so appreciate your thoughtful heart and talent.
(I took this picture as soon as I opened it...since then, Ava has picked a special place on the wall to hang it!)

8 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Wow!! That is really beautiful!

Melanie said...

You are so very welcome Felicia! :D

Thank you so much for the sweet words!

Football and Fried Rice said...

That IS perfect for Ava's room!!!! I want one too!

Jo said...

Melanie is certainly talented. I'm sure this looks lovely in your daughters room.

Jo

Lori said...

Oh YEA you! I wanted that pretty thing too, but it's perfect In Ava's room!!

Jodee said...

That canvas is just adorable! I bet it looks perfect in Ava's room!

Jennifer said...

I love this! What a sweet treat!

Jboo said...

Wow -- that is so beautiful!! I'm sure it looks lovely in Ava's room! Your blog looks great!

Janet