Look who got glasses! We've noticed lately that Jake has been complaining about headaches. We also had a report from his Kindergarten teacher that he was having trouble reading the blackboard. Today we picked up his glasses and we can already tell a difference. Tonight he has really enjoyed reading and doing his homework. Hallelujah...homework is something Jake has struggled with. His best little friend at school has glasses and I'm glad there's at least another child in his class in the same boat. I hope he is as excited about his glasses tomorrow, after his classmates react to his new look!!
An All-American Girls' Trip
12 years ago


24 comments:
Jake looks adorable in his new glasses. Your boys are so handsome!
They look so cute together!!! I am sure it will help Jake that his friend wears glasses...but in the end...being able to see with no headaches is going to trump everything!!!
Have missed your posts...hope all is well!!
SOOOO HANDSOME..
Have a great week..
He looks great!! Love the frames!
What a great picture of your hubby and Jake.....He looks so cute with his new glasses!!
Hope those headaches are gone for good:)
Lisa
Such a handsome little guy! Love the father/son look too!
What a great picture of father and son! Love it!
Jen
So cute! He'll love them!
Believe me, my Amelia wants them on the moment she wakes up.
Look how precious he looks in his glasses!!!!
Just plain Adorable Felica.
I can't wait to show Ella, who in fact stills asks me all the time, when is she going to see Jake again. We need to plan that get together, so I can surprise her with Jake finally!!!!
life is good when we can see! I just took the plunge myself. but, i don't look THAT good!
Lea
xo
He looks great in his glasses and nice that the glasses have already helped so much! Great photo of Jake and his Dad!
Janet
What handsome men you have! Yep, Miss Kennedy is headed to do the same thing next week...she is dreading it but I think she'll be adorable in her new glasses! And I love this pic...a keeper for sure!
Happy Tuesday!
Very Very cute!!
On another note I just put in a Matilda Jane order and used Ashley as my trunk keeper since they don't have one in NY. I made sure to give her your name! :)
Both of your boys look wonderful. And everyone show be proud to wear glasses! It's a sign of intelligence.
How super cute! And he probably loves looking like Daddy!
My husband has been all up in arms lately about needing glasses and he finally got some the other day and I LOVE them on him - totally smart/sexy/handsome thing. Here's to all our men with glasses!
They look great! Can't wait to see him with them on in person.
What handsome men you have! Your son looks so very GQ in his new glasses ~ you're going to have your hands full with such a handsome young man
How is your new job? Are you enjoying the new challenges?
Jo
Oh, Felicia, he looks SO cute!!! He is such a handsome little guy... just like his daddy! I bet he had all the girls swooning over his new look.
He looks SO cute!
How handsome!
I didn't think he could be any cuter - but Jake looks adorable in glasses! Cute picture with his daddy! Hope you have a great weekend!
Awwww...he is very handsome in his new glasses!!!
Oh, he looks sooo handsome in his new glasses. I know he will be a trendsetter in those. I bet he sees the world in a whole new way!
oh I love this pic. SO sweet.
Post a Comment