LOVE IT..They look very comfy..Have a Great Week..
ME 2! His little feet are so cute!Leaxo
Love those loafers~ great style my friend. And I love your header photo just adoreable!!!Have a beautiful week!
I am with you both...I hate socks of any kind.Your shoes are so cute!!Hope you have a great week!Lisa
Me too! Love your shoes, those are super cute!
A little bit of mom, a little bit of dad. You both have great taste in shoes. I like prints, too!
Me too!! Wish it were a little warmer here so I could do the same thing! Cute shoes by the way! Hope you had a nice weekend!
So cute---I love your shoes!
So cute!! You two are very stylish! Wishing that it was warm enough to go without socks here too!Janet
I'm a member of your club too :D
Fabulous!! Love it!!!! Very cute shoes... both of you. :)
Adorable! We're the same way!
You and Jake, two peas in a pod, very cute.
We hate socks too! You guys are soooo stylin'! Love your shoes!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
LOVE IT..
They look very comfy..
Have a Great Week..
ME 2! His little feet are so cute!
Lea
xo
Love those loafers~ great style my friend. And I love your header photo just adoreable!!!
Have a beautiful week!
I am with you both...I hate socks of any kind.
Your shoes are so cute!!
Hope you have a great week!
Lisa
Me too! Love your shoes, those are super cute!
A little bit of mom, a little bit of dad. You both have great taste in shoes. I like prints, too!
Me too!! Wish it were a little warmer here so I could do the same thing! Cute shoes by the way! Hope you had a nice weekend!
So cute---I love your shoes!
So cute!! You two are very stylish! Wishing that it was warm enough to go without socks here too!
Janet
I'm a member of your club too :D
Fabulous!! Love it!!!! Very cute shoes... both of you. :)
Adorable! We're the same way!
You and Jake, two peas in a pod, very cute.
We hate socks too! You guys are soooo stylin'! Love your shoes!
Post a Comment