EOS Rebel T1i EF-S

I like what I'm hearing about it so far:
- It's got a lot of the same features as the Canon 50D (for example, 15.1 megapixels, same wide range ISO settings, etc.)
- However, it's less expensive AND, drum roll please
- You can take video!! (full HD video capture at 1920 x 1080 resolutation w/ HDMI output for HD viewing of stills and video).


15 comments:
I just saw this yesterday but I haven't heard anything about it -- good or bad. I think I would wait until there were some reviews on it before purchasing though. I did just upgrade to the 50D before I saw this. It is sitting at UPS waiting to be delivered to my sweet little hands on Monday. If I had seen this first I might have waited a bit before getting the 50D but maybe not....:-)
Wow I will have to look in to this. I am thinking of getting the 50D but maybe I will rethink it : ) thanks for the great post. I wonder if my lens from my xti will fit on this camera?
Well, OF COURSE, Canon just came out with a new camera. I just purchased the 50D not long ago. They always do that to me! :)
I haven't heard about it, but it sounds interesting. I'd check it out if I were you!
Sounds like a great deal!! I always check am@zon for reviews when I am comparing camera equipment....you might want to see if anyone has written anything on it yet!!
Exciting stuff....I was in our local camera store today....I told Sarah, now we are in Mommy's candy store:) She didn't see the humor in it...right over her pretty little head.
Let us know what you pick.....and btw, could you email me? I have looked to see if your email was attached to your profile, but I don't think you have it linked. Mine is attached.....nothing urgent, just wanted to ask you a quick question:)
Have a great weekend!
Lisa
I didn't know!!! I love that it takes video! I was just feeling like upgrading, but not sure how I was going to break it to the hubby :) HAHA! Let me kniw what you find out, I am going to be looking too!
that's too cool, I had not heard of it!
I'm with Michelle, OF COURSE they did! : ) I just purchased the 50D a month ago and looooove it! It takes the most amazing pics. I photographed a wedding yesterday and I have been editing all day today and some of the pics are beautiful sooc!
Good luck on your decision!
I am so happy for you no matter which one!! You will have fun!
Went to costco today and looked to the lilly dresses, no luck. Californai would not know preppy if it sat on their head. I did find a Tommy bahama tshirt!! Anyway, i was thinking about you.
So proud of your niecetoo!! Wow France!
How exciting for you Felicia. Let me know what you find out about the two differences. I would love to upgrade to the 50D as well, but it's not in the budget at the moment. I know you won't have trouble selling your XT...those Rebels are hot sellers.
hmmm I have been drooling over the 50 myself haven't heard of this one.
thanks for the info:)
This is very interesting...I am planning on upgrading my Nikon and I am so afriad they are going to do the same thing...how did you find out?
How exciting!!! I would love to have a new camera...I have always heard wonderful things about the Canon Rebel.
I dont know the first thing about the new Canon but it sounds great.
Let me know if you want to sell yours, I'm in the market.
yep....I switched gears too, I posted about this the other day, I was signed up for the 50D but am going to get the T1i...I read some wonderful reviews, and talked to the guy at our big local camera store...the big difference is that the 50D is more 'sturdy' and can take a few more knocks.
I did read that 50D owners will be a little miffed at the T1i because is is so similar.
Now I need to choose a new lens!
Post a Comment