Oh my word....she is totally rockin that cute outfit and that sassy hairstyle!! Did she just get it hair cute? It is so cute!! I had Sarah's trimmed a little a couple of weeks ago, but have been tempted to go even shorter....seeing this makes me want to run right out and get it cut!!
Oh my gosh Felicia, she is just the cutest!!!!! I just want to pick her up in my arms and hug her! Beautiful pics of your sweet little girl. Happy Spring...hope your week is a great one!
Oh my goodness! These pictures are just adorable! I am with Garlic Lisa -- I want to chop Kamree's hair off after seeing Ava's new do! Could she be any cuter?! We are soooo ready for spring too! Bring on the sun and fun!
I love her outfit! And yes, I was doing a "happy dance" on the first day of Spring, too. Thanks for the playdate offer, that sounds great! (It's kinda neat that we don't even have her home yet and she's already getting playdate offers) Gin =)
24 comments:
Love the smile, the outfit and the haircut. SO cute!
Oh my word....she is totally rockin that cute outfit and that sassy hairstyle!! Did she just get it hair cute? It is so cute!! I had Sarah's trimmed a little a couple of weeks ago, but have been tempted to go even shorter....seeing this makes me want to run right out and get it cut!!
Have a great week!
Lisa
Great photos..
Ava's outfit is toooo cute...
And her hair cut is tooo cute....
Have a great week..
Hugs..
Oh my gosh Felicia, she is just the cutest!!!!! I just want to pick her up in my arms and hug her! Beautiful pics of your sweet little girl. Happy Spring...hope your week is a great one!
That is the cutest hair cut!!! Happy Spring!
Love the pics and the haircut! Too cute! I just got Sophia's cut and love it -- although the cut was an attempt to fix her hair where she cut it!
Is that a sassy new hair cut???? LOVE it!!!
Oh my goodness! These pictures are just adorable! I am with Garlic Lisa -- I want to chop Kamree's hair off after seeing Ava's new do! Could she be any cuter?! We are soooo ready for spring too! Bring on the sun and fun!
too, too, too, cute!
Lea
xo
Great photos!! She is such a cutie -- love her outfit and her haircut looks adorable!
Janet
I feel the same way! And how cute is she? Holy cats! I'm totally diggin' that outfit! She's a dream...
Happy Monday!
I am loving the outfit and the hairstyle. Makes me want to cut Alexa's hair short and sassy. ; )
Sue
Did I miss her getting her haircut??? It is SOOO precious!
I am so thankful Spring is here too!
I love her outfit! And yes, I was doing a "happy dance" on the first day of Spring, too. Thanks for the playdate offer, that sounds great! (It's kinda neat that we don't even have her home yet and she's already getting playdate offers)
Gin =)
I am thinking Savannah is getting a new Spring haircut, oh yeah, that is rockin'!
Look at that cute hair cut, I love it! Happy spring to you, we have been enjoying it too.
Oh my goodness that's one beautiful baby girl!!! Love the hair cut & the outfit!
Yea for spring!!!! Happy spring to all of you. Ava looks so cute in her adorable outfit and oh so sassy haircut!!! Love it!
Hope you are enjoying the week!
We LOVE Spring too:)
Love the photos:)
You know she could be a little model. And the outfit is oh so cute!
Such a cute outfit and hair cut!!! Britton has to read pride and prejudice and they are always saying oh happy day!ahah
LOVE that black and white photo, so perfect for YOU!!!
She looks so cute in her adorable outfit and her sassy new cut! She screams spring all over!!
Love the Spring...Love the outfit...Love the haircut! She is too cute!!!
What a little cutie!
Post a Comment