I love black and white photos, so I thought I would join in on the fun over at:
Obviously, the theme this month is {black and white}. On Saturday mornings, I'm up and at 'em to get things done, but my kids love to get in our bed and snooze with daddy.
I don't know how you fix it but it could be that you need to change the width of the blog column. It might need to be a bit wider for this size pic you are using....
What a sweet picture that makes...priceless. Felicia, we don't go to Southeast Christian (although we did go to an adoption seminar there which is what got us where we are today =). We go to South Jefferson Christian.
17 comments:
Love it! Everyone looks so peaceful...
I don't know how you fix it but it could be that you need to change the width of the blog column. It might need to be a bit wider for this size pic you are using....
Becky
Simply adorable! I love black and white pictures too!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Great photo! I'm a big fan of toile. It works perfectly with the Black & white theme.
So sweet! Love your black and white bedding.
Jo
this is so cute. I love it. I have missed you!
Lea
xo
BEAUTIFUL..
Love it..
What a sweet picture that makes...priceless. Felicia, we don't go to Southeast Christian (although we did go to an adoption seminar there which is what got us where we are today =). We go to South Jefferson Christian.
Gin =)
This is the cutest picture!!! I love Toile!! Look at them snoozing with daddy. So adorable!!!
Precious photo!!! I love it in black and white!!!
Thank you so much for joining our theme this month - beautiful contribution!
Warmly,
Rebecca
www.wepicturethis.com
SO cute!! Love toile -- they all look adorable!
Janet
What a beautiful and peaceful photo! Your family is lovely.
They look so comfy! I love toile! great photo
Oh my Gosh! What a wonderful photo! I just love toille!
Oops! Toile is spelled with just one "l". Sorry! I am a bit of a perfectionist and this would have been bugging me all night!
Oh, is this a wonderful photo. Of course as mom you are up and getting things done!
so cute!!! they all look so comfy and cozy! love the black and white bedding and the black and white photo!
Felicia,
This is such a great b/w photo!! What a great contribution to the WPT theme!!
And yes... I'm really behind in my blogging. ;)
Post a Comment