Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

Today is my father and oldest sister's birthday.  I hope you both have a day filled with
joy, happiness, and love!
  Happy, happy birthday and I love you both dearly!!

9 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

I love that image. Have fun celebrating!

Lea
xo

Jodee said...

Happy birthday to your family! I hope you get to celebrate with them!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad and Sister....hope they have a fun filled day:)

Lisa

Kim said...

Happy Birthday to your family..
Have a Great Week..

Jboo said...

Happy Birthday to the special people in your family!

Have a great weekend!

Janet

Maree said...

Happy birthday to your family!!

Stop by sometime when you are in the neighborhood...Sis needs to bring you over.....I'm pouring through magazines trying to get window ideas!

Happy Valentines Day!!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad and Sister!!! I hope you had fun celebrating.

Jen

Sharon said...

Happy Bday to them!!! Sweet Daddys.
How cool she was vorn on his bday!

Melanie said...

Happy Very belated Birthday to your family.
I wish you all a year full of love!