My friend Marla at Legos and Tutus gave me this kind award. Marla is a sweet, sincere, and down-to-earth person. She adores her children and hosts great events. Thanks so for the award and your thoughtful words.Now here are the directions:"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find friends and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships will be propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly - written text into the body of their award."
Earlier, I had chosen eight people, but the more I thought about it, it's too difficult to choose just eight people...so I choose everyone to win. I love all the blogs I follow and everyone is deserving.
Ava's Room: From an earlier post, I had someone ask me if I would post pics of Ava's room. You can click here and scroll down to the bottom, to see it.


8 comments:
Congrats on your award. It fits you to a T!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Congratulations on your award!! You are so very deserving!! You are so thoughtful to think of me. I know most of these women and I am honored to be listed among them.
BTW, the photo in your header just makes me smile so big. Jake and Ava are just too cute!
Her room is perfect! I love green and pink.
Congrats on the award!
Lea
xo
Congrats on the award Felicia, it's well deserved. Thank you for thinking of me...and when I started blogging 18 mos. ago I couldn't think of a name and my husband came up with it. It originally was 'Aging With Grace.' Kind of a play on words that we are...ahem... a little bit older parents. Then Will came along and we added the 'Strong Will' part, it seemed very appropriate and fit perfectly.
I love Ava's room. Pink and green are some of my favs.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
You are so welcome. I love visiting your blog. You always have the most heart felt post.
Well, I did see your post, before you changed it. LOL..thanks for thinking of me. I loved the Love Boat growing up and loved Julie. Your so funny....I miss ya girl.
Congratulations on your award....you deserve it:)
Oh my word....her room is gorgeous...I love it!!
Enjoy your weekend!
Lisa
I don't have a blog, but I sure enjoy following yours. And your friend Marla said that you were the kind of person that you want to just sit down with and talk/drink tea. And I have been very lucky that I have been able to do that with you, my friend.
Post a Comment