Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day....early!

To my sweet family, I love you to the moon and back!
I Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day
filled with love, hugs, and kisses!
I Corinthians 13

Valentine's Day is a day of love,
For showing that we care,
And if we read the Bible,
God describes love there:
If we speak like celestial angels
From heaven up above,
All our words mean nothing
If we don’t have Christian love.
Love is patient, love is kind;
It doesn’t brag or boast;
Love conquers pride and envy;
It is never self-engrossed.
Love is not rude or angry;
Forgiveness counters wrong;
Love stays away from evil;
It sings a truthful song.
Love is full of trust and hope;
It always perseveres;
Love never fails; It’s faithful;
To the Bible it adheres.
And if you give this kind of love
To your special Valentine,
You’ll be loving right in harmony
With God’s own sweet design.
By Joanna Fuchs

26 comments:

Kim said...

BEAUTIFUL..
Love the Valentine's photos..
Have a great week..

OH MY #6 said...

what a lovely post. Made my day!

Lea
xo

3 Peanuts said...

Oh this is so adorable.


I finally have a tiny lil package here in my lap to send you and cannot find your address. I cleaned out my e-mail about a week ago and must have deleted it or it is something am not recognizing. Can you e-mail it to me again, please?

Kim

AUDREY {LIL' BOOGER BLOG} said...

She is sooooo cute! This post put a smile on my face this morning! Thank you!

Leslie said...

Happy Valentines Day to you and yours.

Ava is so darn cute in these photos.

Gail said...

Ava is adorable. And that is one of my very favorite verses. Beautiful...

Melanie said...

I love her little necklace. She is so precious!

I cannot decide which dresses I want to order from Lori...they are all so sweet!

Thank you so much for all of the kind comments on my blog...it feels good to be back!

Kam said...

What a beauty she is! Love the choker! And the poem...great reminder.

Jboo said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you and your family! She's such a little cutie!

Janet

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh I LOVE the first picture! So precious.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

She is too cute for words!!
Happy Valentine's Day to you too:)

Love that necklace....gotta love a girl who likes to accessorize!

Lisa

carolinagirl said...

Precious photos and a wonderful Valentine's Day post.

Carolin said...

what a beautiful little valentine!

Loved the oh so true words too!

Michelle R Photography said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you and your beautiful family!!

Jodee said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you and your adorable family! Cute pictures!

Doug and Terrye said...

What inspiration to fill our day with hearts and fun!

Terrye in FL

a Tonggu Momma said...

So touching. And so true.

sweet momma luv u said...

What an adorable picture and I love the post!
Thanks for sharing!
:)

Virginia said...

She is beyond cute! Happy Valentine's day =)

Jennifer said...

What a sweet Valentine!!!

Jen

Marla said...

Happy Valentines to you! Ava sure can melt a heart.

Sharon said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

mommy24treasures said...

beautiful!!!!

Amie said...

What a darling post! just beautiful!!!!

Blessings!
:)
Amie

Jo said...

What a cutie!

Have a wonderful Valentine's with your family!

Jo

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Such gorgeous shots... so cute:)