- Roger and Sheila (my sister-in-law and brother-in-law). We stayed at their house for a few days.
- Patty and Brad: sweet friends we borrowed a generator from.
Roger and Sheila's beautiful backyard:
Thank you again to our family and friends. Even though it was a beautiful winter wonderland, I have to honestly say I'm ready for Spring :)





23 comments:
WOW.. those pictures are BEAUTIFUL..
But the power out doesn't sound like to much fun..
I got the outfit today..
LOVE IT..
Glad everyone is okay..
Have a great week..
Oh my word...so sorry you have had a rough time...what a mess. Crazy how it can look so beautiful and yet be so destructive. I am glad you are back around...stay warm and take care...thinking of you all!!
Kate
Oh my goodness! You poor thing! I am soooo ready for Spring too!
I am sure that you are ready for spring now. However, those pics are incredibly beautiful!!! Oh.my.word!
Stay warm, my friend!
Oh, I was thinking looking at all the pictures thinking how BEAUTIFUL it is!!!! We really live in the best of both worlds - we get our share of snow storms, but then there were days like today where I was out laying in the grass looking up at the clouds without a coat on... :) NOT to rub it in.....we are missing that beauty!
I had no idea that you guys were without power for that long. I know that you had a place to stay and people to be with, but you know that you can always call Terry and me. I'm sorry that I did not know earlier. Yes, electricity is sure important and sometimes we all forget. Glad that you guys are back home.
Oh my!! I knew you had it bad, but your really had it BAD!! Those are some amazing photos. It truly is beautiful, isn't it? But I prefer the photos vs. actually living through it.
I'm glad you're back and everyone is safe!!
OMG! It sure is beautiful.....but absolutely no fun to be without power in the middle of the winter! So glad that you are all ok!
The pictures are amazing. Those trees...don't know what to say. I'm happy you are home now, knew it was very bad where you live.
Take care.
Pretty pictures....I heard the weather was really severe out there....glad you are back up and running...and yes, where is spring? We are more than ready to move out of winter!!
Lisa
Glad y'all are oaky and have power again. Those are stunning photos though.
Kim
I feel for you! We had ice storms in 2007 and 2008 and it literally knocked EVERYTHING out. So glad you are back up now and keeping warm and safe! Thank GOD for electric line men and women who risk their lives to get things back up in those conditions!
Beautiful photos - how something that gorgeous can be destructive is beyond me!
These are beautiful pictures. Winter is a beautiful season.
but, I am with you, sick of winter. I am ready for the beauty of spring!
glad you are home safe and sound.
Lea
xo
Wow -- the photos are lovely, but I'm so sorry to hear about the power outage. We had a similar storm one year and no power for 5 days! Take care.
Janet
Wow! Icey barren wasteland, but so beautiful. You really captured the feel of it. I am glad you were protected!!
I can't wait to see our darlings in marching swimsuits!!haha
Looks real cold! I'm glad your power is back on! Keep warm!
I'm so ready for Spring I could scream! And we haven't dealt with any snow or ice! But truthfully, these photos are stunning. Wow! How great is our God! Love that! So glad you are okay and back in bloggerland!
i love the these photos!!!!
xxx
s
I'm ready for spring too, it cant get her soon enough.
Hey, stop by and get your award.
Oh my not my idea of a winter wonderland when you're without power. I must agree that the pictures are beautiful. Glad that you're back and toasty warm!
Jo
May I add a big amen to that! I'm not sure how we would have made it through last week without friends who still had power!
So glad you are back amongst the "heated"! It is crazy how long it took for them to get your power back on. I feel bad that we didn't call you before Sunday...you could have gotten the generator turned on two days earlier.
I am with you on being over Winter. Luda keeps asking me when we can go to the "moire" (beach)...I am ready!
Beautiful pictures. But the scenery looks so familiar..not that I can see much now that I'm snow blind ;). Thanks for the comment and heres looking forward to the big meltdown this weekend.
Gin =)
Post a Comment