Welcome to my new blog. My number one passion will always be my kiddos and family. However, for a while I have flirted with the idea of having a separate blog for my other passions: interior design, gardening, painting, cooking, etc. Since I'm trying to simplify my life, I decided not to maintain 2 blogs but have one blog that would encompass everything. So, welcome to the Fleur-de-lis Cottage (in the midst of a cottage "redo" and have a slight fleur-de-lis obsession...hence the name.) I love creating, transforming, learning and sharing ideas. I'd like to hear your ideas too!
P.S. A very special thanks to Melissa for designing my blog. She did a great job!
An All-American Girls' Trip
12 years ago


5 comments:
Oh this is exciting! I can't wait for you to start posting your tips on decorating! I love to cook so I'll be looking forward to that as well. VERY pretty blog design too.
~Lynn
Melissa did such a great job on your blog Felicia. I can't wait too for you to share all the things you love. It's going to be so neat and fun.
Also, the kit is beautiful that Melissa picked out for you. She has such great taste doesn't she!!!
Congrats on your new blog look!
I love your new look and cant wait for designer tips, I need all the help I can get. Another talented friend I have.
Post a Comment