Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tagged!

Jake and Ava got tagged last week by Ella and Lily
It's taken me that long to try and get some answers out of Ava, but here we go:

Name:
{J} Jacob Reed
{A} Aye-a (Ava Mei-li)


Age:
{J} 5
{A} Aye-a (she's 2)


Favorite Activities:

{J} baseball, riding my bike, riding my scooter

{A} draw

Favorite Foods:

{J} spaghetti & meatballs, pink lemonade, tangerines

{A} I want juice

Least Favorite Foods:

{J} soup with rice in it
{A} I want juice

Favorite Music:
{J} bible music
{A} big


Favorite Toys:

{J} vtech educational game, lego star wars

{A} Jake speaks Ava - he said she answered baby doll

Favorite Books:

{J} More Spaghetti I Say!, Story of Jesus, Fiddle-I-Fee

{A} nite nite book

Favorite Items of Clothing:

{J} All of them

{A} mamma kiss

What makes me Happy:
{J} Vtech, family
{A} I'll answer for Ava (taking my shoes off)


What makes me Sad:

{J} When I get a boo boo
{A} boo boo


Next we tag
Emma & Ryan

7 comments:

Leslie said...

OMG, what cute answers...LOL.

I want JUICE too Ava!!!!

Thanks for doing this Felicia.

Football and Fried Rice said...

That was too precious. I love that Jake speaks "Ava" and could help you out!!

Jodee said...

I have never seen this tag before. My kids love juice too!

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet! I love that Jake speaks Ava. That's adorable!

~Lynn

Carolin said...

How sweet - I love those answers!

thanks for tagging my munchkins but it might take a day or two to get the answers!

Oh, and I made it by that store you were telling me about & picked up a few things for M. I think when we get our referral, I'll have matching shirts made for the girls. Not so sure Ryan would go for a t-shirt w/ ribbons on it though :-)

Michelle R Photography said...

So cute! So funny that big brother helps translate. :-)

Patty said...

That is so cute! Why is it I have this craving for juice all of a sudden?