I'm so excited already.....can't wait. Very Very nice so far.
I can tell already we have similar tastes. I saw a house today with a large fleur-de-lis cut out in the garage floor and thought of you.
I can't wait for more!
I'm excited too! Are you completely done at your other blog?
I love the collage! I love Black and White fleur de lis. That's how my patio is decorated with green as well.~Lynn
I just LOVE all those things too. Aren't we lucky we live in a place that it's totally normal to have a Fleur de lis obsession? Looking forward to seeing you and Ava tomorrow at 9 for our decorating date. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm so excited already.....can't wait.
Very Very nice so far.
I can tell already we have similar tastes. I saw a house today with a large fleur-de-lis cut out in the garage floor and thought of you.
I can't wait for more!
I'm excited too! Are you completely done at your other blog?
I love the collage! I love Black and White fleur de lis. That's how my patio is decorated with green as well.
~Lynn
I just LOVE all those things too. Aren't we lucky we live in a place that it's totally normal to have a Fleur de lis obsession?
Looking forward to seeing you and Ava tomorrow at 9 for our decorating date. :)
Post a Comment