Monday, July 21, 2008

Livi Lu -- not only cute but for a good cause too!

We ordered this cute little green and blue top/dress and it arrived today in the mail. If you are interested, you can get one here at Livi Lu Creations. When you make a purchase from Livi Lu, part of the proceeds go to pay for foster care through Grace & Hope for Children (for a little girl named Olive who lives in China). Thanks Lynn, it turned out great.
























9 comments:

Marla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marla said...

Ava looks very stylish is her new top, how do you get such good pictures? I cant wait to get the girls together for a photo shoot in their new tops.

Somewhere In The Sun said...

I just love it!! It's so fun to see her wearing something that I made....Really cool! She could wear it as a dress too! I'm so glad you like it.

~Lynn

Leslie said...

Ok, she is just adorable in that top. She should wear it as a dress for sure. She is going to be able to get a couple of years out of it also. Were so lucky.

So where and when are we getting the girls together for a picture????

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is too much cuteness to handle, first Adlayn, then Lily and now sweet Ava...a picture is a must. Love it!

Michelle R Photography said...

What a very cute girl, in a very cool shirt. Thanks for stopping by!

Patty said...

Lynn did a beautiful job! Ava looks so cute..can't wait to see all of them together in their Livi Lu Creations!

Maree said...

Love at first sight! Be still my heart, Ava is so adorable! Love the outfit too...perfect.

AmyO said...

That top is adorable! I'll have to check it out :)