Sunday, July 20, 2008

Love these kids!

Last night we went to church and then to dinner with a group of families. I love these children and their mom and dads too. We went to a "village type" shopping center. It was fun to walk around and hear the bands playing outside and peek inside the little shops (darn they were closed). Thanks Leslie for the pics!

5 comments:

Maree said...

Be still my heart!! Oh my goodness!! Are those children beautiful or what!

Precious little Ava reminds me of our Kate we are waiting for!

I love your new look!

Leslie said...

We love you guys too. It was fun, thanks for hanging with us.

Patty said...

We had lots of fun too! Today I met one of the ladies who owns one of the interior decorating shops we were peeking in the windows at last night. She is very sweet and invited us back. She was sorry there was not a lot of things on display but said it will be better in a few weeks and to stop by.

Marla said...

We are sorry to have missed out on the fun. We are going to start coming to church so we can see you guys more. I love your new blog and long for the day we build our dream house and can get decorating tips from you, your style is amazing.

Football and Fried Rice said...

What a good looking group of kiddos! And what fun to eat dinner with friends :)