Sunday, December 13, 2009

Decorating for Christmas...

Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I love celebrating the reason for the season, the traditions, and time with family and friends. I love to decorate the house too! I'm juggling getting settled in, but want our home to feel like Christmas, especially for Jake and Ava. Here's a little sneak peek!

The Dining Room Sideboard
Reindeer brush
The Living Room
(Lisa from Long Road to China, inspired me for this photo)
Halltree brush
Centerpiece brush
The Foyer table
foyer table brush

12 comments:

Kim said...

Great photos..
Looks BEAUTIFUL..
Have a great week..
hugs..

Missy said...

Beautiful Felicia! Looks like you are settling in nicely :) Love the pic of the Christmas tree in the mirror!

Wanda said...

Beautiful! I love your new home and all your special touches.

Merry Christmas!

Gail said...

So beautiful Felicia. Love them all, you truly make your home say Christmas!

Jodee said...

You have such fabulous taste! Your decorations are beautiful!

Hannah said...

Love it! It looks so beautiful...Christmas decorations make everything seem magical :)

day by day said...

beautiful pictures, Felicia!!!! The picture of the tree in the mirror....soooo pretty!!

love,
~m

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Everything looks gorgeous.....You would never know that you just moved in a couple of weeks ago. I am amazed at all that you accomplished.......

Love the reflection of the tree....fantastic!!

Happy Holidays:)

xo,

Lisa

Marla said...

Great decorations, seriously, share some talent!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic photos - what delightful decorations with flair.
Am new to this and have been reading your blog for the last few weeks!

Regards,
Rebecca

paige said...

wow!!!!
simply gorgeous
merry christmas
xo

melissa said...

Just beautiful ... I have that same fleu de lis lamp :)