Don't you just love watching small children perform? They look in different directions, do their own thing, and are just so unpredictable; but, that's what makes them so precious. Ava was a little reindeer and her antlers were too big and kept falling all over the place, but it made for some cute pictures!
A classmate named James played the part of Santa Claus in their program. Ava is majorly "crushing" on James: she constantly talks about him, asks everyday if tomorrow is going to be school(so she can see him), and has proclaimed that she's going to marry him.
Isn't he cute? I can see why she's so smitten!
My parents were able to come and I love how Ava calls my Dad, "Poppy". Of all of their grandchildren, she's the only one that does that.







23 comments:
She is simply adorable ~ I love her dress! I can see why she has fallen for the little guy in red ~ who wouldn't with those eyes.
Jo
How adorable are kids! Just makes all the world right! James is quite the looker, Ava has good taste, just like her momma.
OMG! How adorable! The cutest reindeer ever and that Santa is pretty darn cute too!
She's such a cutie! And her boyfriend is quite adorable too! How sweet that her grandparents were able to be there too! Love that she calls him Poppy -- so sweet!
Janet
okay...James is ADORABLE! I can certainly see why she would think so highly of him. : )
My Ella has a crush on a little boy in her class, too.....so funny!
I love the picture where she is looking up at James with such adoration!!
love,
~m
Oh how precious! That is one super cute Santa, they make an adorable little couple. :)
Yes, there is nothing like a little pre-school Christmas concert. I remember Dahlia's and it was beyond precious.
OK - Ava and her little beau are gorgeous together. Oh, it's starts so early.
Too cute!
How cute!! Love how Ava is look at him. You can see in her eyes how she's fallen for him!
What a adorable dress too!
Cute pictures. Ava's dress is adorable. She has good taste men, he is a cutie!
What an adorable performance! Great pictures! Ava's little boyfriend is cute too!
She is the best dressed reindeer of all!! I love that dress!! You have such great taste. And hey, her future husband is quite the catch. She is looking up at him with such adoring eyes. They would make a pretty cute couple in, say, about 12 years. :)
Love her dress!
That picture of her gazing at her little crush is adorable. She **loves** him :)
That is just Adorable and gorgeous photos too!
Happy Holidays!
Sandra
How adorable are they!!! I can see why Ava has a crush on James:) What a cute couple!!!
So nice that you parents were able to come see her in all her glory!!
Happy Holidays!
xo,
Lisa
Oh my, are they ever cute together! Joel kissed a girl at school the other day! What's happening to our kiddies!?! Seriously though, they are adorable!
Oh my heavens....can they be any cuter???? So precious!
adorable!
Just adorable!!!! And beautiful new home-congrats!
oh what sweet pics! Darling smiles...
Have a very Merry Christmas!
So, so darling! Ava looks absolutely precious in her beautiful red toile dress.
Merry, merry Christmas!
Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog. I absolutely adore your family and love looking at your blog. :) Happy New Year!
I just e-mailed my MIL for her caramel corn recipe. I will e-mail it to you when I get it. It's delicious!
Hope you had a great Christmas!
Ava looks so cute!!!! I love her little dress. I also think that lil guy is adorable. LOVE you decorations below too!
Post a Comment