We took Jake and Ava to see Santa. Jake recently turned 7, so I wonder how much longer he'll be interested in going to see the Big Guy in Red?? He said, "Mom, what should I say if Santa asks me if I've been naughty or nice?" I said, "tell him the truth, Santa likes the truth." He decided he was going to tell him, "I try to be good but sometimes I make bad choices." Oh Jake, me too honey...me too ;-)
Listening very closely
Smiles for Mom and Dad!
After Santa (they are giddy!)
Won't be long until Santa's up on the roof top!







19 comments:
lol! Yes, Jake....any of us that are being honest will say the same exact thing! We try, but.... : )
love the pictures of the kids with Santa...too cute! And I always enjoy seeing the Mommies in the pics, too!!!
love,
~m
Very cute! Great photos!
little Jake is just too sweet! Emma was talking about 'sin' the other day and I told her that everyone sins, even moms and dads ... her little eyes got HUGE! Bless their little bones.
Love the Santa pictures! Love this time of year with the kiddos! I'm sad, Adalyn wants nothing to do with him and Dalton, well he's thirteen! At least I have my pictures from past years. We love that Santa, he has been ours since Dalton was born.
Great pics and a great story from Jake! My youngest is leary about sitting on Santa's lap. He said "Mommy, I no like dat man." Maybe next year. :)
I love how Jake thinks. Great answer.
Adorable Santa pictures.
What a sweet boy Jake is. Love the picture of the three of you all dressed up! Your make-up is always perfect!
What a beautiful picture of the three of you. I love Ava's outfit too.
LOVE the photos..
looks like they had a great time..
have a great weekend..
Hugs..
so adorable. I love how they are listening closely. IWll is 12 and 1/2 and still willing to go see Santa:)
LOVE LOVE LOVE Ava's dress and bow. I think we had that dress in brown but our monogram was nothing like that..>SO darling! You look gorgeous too Miss Felicia!
PS... I love what Jake told Santa.
These pics are adorable Felicia! The kids are so darn cute and you my friend, look fantastic!
I love what Jake said.....he is such a smart and handsome little guy!! He might believe longer than you think......Nick believed until he was 9!!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend:)
xo,
Lisa
Beautiful pictures. I love Ava's dress!
Your children are so precious!! Great pictures. What an awesome Santa. Love & blessings from NC!
I love this post! The kids look adorable!
Jake sounds like such a sweet kid. And look at how cute you ALL are!!! I just love Ava's pretty monogrammed dress and adorable hair bow. That is too cute!
Ava's dress is so cute! Love the look they had after Santa!
I love Jake's response! I too try but ...
You all look wonderful ~ your jacket is lovely.
Have a very merry weekend~
Jo
Love their little outfits - and your jacket is fabulous!
Post a Comment