Thursday, October 2, 2008

Prayer Request

UPDATE: Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. It could take up to 6 months to know how Roger's vision will be. However, he came through surgery just fine. Thanks Again!!

My brother-in-law Roger, is an amazing guy with a servant's heart and love for the Lord. He has an eye disease called keratoconus. Due to the disease, his cornea ruptured and he's undergoing a Cornea Transplant in the morning. We would greatly appreciate your prayers for Roger.
Thanks and God Bless!
Uncle Roger & Aunt Sheila

16 comments:

Jboo said...

So sorry to hear about your brother-in-law. Will keep him and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Take care.

Janet

Anonymous said...

Ugh. Prayers and thoughts for a quick recovery are heading his way from us. My MIL is going to have to have one very soon as well.

Leslie said...

You know we are already praying for him. I'm going to also post this on my blog as well. Hope you don't care, but I'm going to use Ava's picture on my blog as well.

Anonymous said...

I am praying for Rodger and your sister at this moment!

Jodee said...

I am sending your brother in law get well wishes from Nebraska! I hope he has a speedy recovery!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I will hold a good thought for Roger and pray for a speedy recovery!

How could anyone refuse such a cute girls request!

Take Care and keep us posted!

Lisa

Michelle R Photography said...

I will join you in prayer for your brother-in-law. Please keep us posted.

Sylvia said...

Prayers and good wishes for your Uncle Roger...May he have a speedy recovery.....

Patty said...

Our thoughts and prayers for Roger during this tough time. May God heal and protect him.

Marla said...

Roger is in our prayers. Keep us posted.

Maree said...

Bless his heart! I will be praying for him...wow, life can really throw some punches.

Thank goodness we have the Lord, maker of heaven and earth to help us!

Ava is so very precious!

Blessings!

Lori said...

I will be praying for Uncle Roger! :)

Anonymous said...

Hope that all is going well with Roger. Please let us know as hear updates.

Have a wonderful week,

Krista

Carolin said...

Glad to read the news that he came through surgery well!

3 Peanuts said...

I will pray for him.

Kim

Denise C said...

I will be lifting your brother in law in prayer!!! I hope his recovery is quick and successful!!!
May God bless him!!!