Friday, October 24, 2008

Angels





When the Pixel Fairy Princess was here I asked her to take some shots of Ava in her Halloween outfit, because Ava is going to be a Angel, and I didn't know if I might want to use those images for Christmas cards. However, I had a different idea and Debbie built on it and we took the christmas cards in a different direction. I'm slowly making my way through all the pics, but just love these.

15 comments:

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Oh they are so precious!! I LOVE the one of the two of them together.

~Lynn

Jodee said...

What angelic pictures! I can't wait to see more!

Deb said...

ADORABLE! These are truly angels among us!! :) Love these!

jennifer said...

How sweet are those! I love them.

Lori said...

Oh now if that isn't a slice of heaven?!!! Just precious! :)

Maree said...

This little angel popped up on my blog....oh my goodness Felicia...this child just steals my heart!

Love the picture with Jake...he is the best big brother ever!!

Blessings!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Ava makes a sweet angel! I love her tutu!!

Michelle R Photography said...

What a precious angel. Gorgeous!

Carolin said...

How beautiful!!!

Jboo said...

Oh my -- great photos -- she is a beautiful little angel!

Janet

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

What a precious little angel!!

I am loving all these photos...keep them coming!!

Have a great weekend!

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

LOL - You are going to LOL too- but that last one is one of my absolutely favorites of Ava! If you look really close - see what is in her mouth!!! I was so tempted to delete it from the collection - but that and the look in her eyes! You were there because you were changing Jake - but I kept telling her it was going to take it away if I saw it and she was just so sneaky!!! I loved it!

BTW - I LOVE the Christmas card images! I can wait to see them on a card :D

Your DVD's are on the way! We had a terrible storm on Thursday night and lost power several times on Friday. I just packaged them to ship :D

Ladybug hugs,
;D

Denise C said...

Oh these are so beautiful!!!

3 Peanuts said...

These are darling as are all the photos Debbie took!

Kim

Bridget said...

so adorable - one is cuter than the next!