A couple of weeks ago the very talented Pixel Fairy Princess came to my hometown and I had the pleasure of 1) meeting her and her cute children and 2) getting to spend an afternoon with her doing a photo shoot. She's got the warmest personality, she's an excellent photographer, and a photoshop wiz. Bless her heart, she sent me a DVD with about 400 pics on it. I tried to quickly pick out some of my favorites to post. She created a DVD to music which I will forever cherish. The memories captured and the music she selected, I cried the first time I watched it. Thank you PFP!!
An All-American Girls' Trip
12 years ago







17 comments:
Felicia,
These are AMAZING photographs of your beautiful family!
I was on her blog the other night and came across these pictures....I wondered if this was your family. One can only imagine what it was like to work with Deb....she is a very talented lady!!
How on earth did you pick just a couple out of 400 to post? I am sure they were all beautiful!
Have a great day!
Lisa
Felicia,
These are beautiful. I, too, had the pleasure of meeting the PFP...and her darling children...and the over the top DVD she sent us had me in tears the whole time. She is genius and genuine...a rare mix.
She captured lovely imags of your sweet family...you must be thrilled!
What beautiful photos! I remember seeing them on her website too! You have a lovely family and it looks like she really captured your joy!
Janet
Oh my Felicia - how in the world do you pic a favorite from those!
I love them!!!
The one with Ava running, and how the edges are darkened around ... I've been trying to figure out how to do that with photoshop and so far have not been successful :-(
Also, the one with you & Jake - talk about making someone cry. Those little boys, there's something about them & their mamas!
Amazing pictures, I cant imagine choosing from 400 good luck
Oh Felicia,
PFP did an amazing job!! Your Jake is so gorgeous! Your whole family is beautiful. Lucky Mama!! I wonder when she is coming to my town??
Those are amazing! What fun!
WoW...those are gorgeous. She is amazing!!!!
I love, love, love these pictures! Your family is just adorable!
We had family pictures taken last weekend and I will be posting them tomorrow!
Have a great weekend!
I love, love, love these pics!!!
You made me blush. I am so glad that you like it. I will share something with you - I get emotional each DVD I do - I go awe and ohhh and my hubby thinks I am a total sucker!
LOL - I guess this means the Image DVD is working :D I was so worried ~ do you know what happened or why it didn't work so I will know in case it happens again :D
I have to tell you that the whole series of you and Jake are some of my favorites! I also love Angel Ava! I love the X-mas card too! I had so much fun with you guys -
Ladybug hugs,
;D
Beautiful pics of an amazing family. I hope you've got lots of frames and wall space..they are all great!
What a stunnig family! I am sure the photography is easier when the subjects are so amazing :)
These are all just gorgeous!!! What a beautiful setting, beautiful family. I especially love the father-son ones, so handsome!!
Felicia,
I saw some of your photos on PFP's blog and was in awe of them. You have such a beautiful family!! Deb is such a talented photographer, but I am sure you all made her job easy. You all look great in each and every one.
I am not aware of who the "Pixel Fairy Princess" is, however I did get on her blog and it is amazing. Of course how can such a beautiful family not look anything but remarkable in pictures. We hope that you all are well. Terry and Linda D. Donovan
What beautiful pictures of a beautiful family! How great to have so many to chise from!
Post a Comment