Thursday, October 9, 2008

I heart this song!!



I'm Letting Go - Francesca Battistelli

11 comments:

Jboo said...

Cool song -- love it! Thanks for putting it on your blog. I don't think I've heard it before.

Janet

Leslie said...

I heart that song also.

Good choice.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I never heard this one either...great choice...thanks for sharing!

Lisa

missy said...

I love this song as well! I just read your post about Keratoconus (sp?). My cousin has/had this and did have a cornea transplant. He is doing marvelously well and has come through with flying colors. His vision has improved and he is able to be more optimistic. I will keep your loved one in my prayers.

3 Peanuts said...

This is a greta song! I am going to download it.

Kim

Melanie said...

LOVE THIS SONG!!! It has been a week of "Leting Go" for me. Thanks for sharing:)

Amanda said...

I agree with you...good song!

I also enjoyed meeting you at the Moon Festival, you have a beautiful family :D

I haven't yet received the picture from Melissa, but can't wait to see it :D

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love it too!! I love it when it comes on the radio & I can roll down my windows and sing along real loud!! the kids love it too!!!

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

Downloaded last night! I love it for the DVD - hope you do to :D
Ladybug hugs,
;D

Denise C said...

OH I haven't heard this before...I like it too!!! Thanks for sharing!!
Have a blessed Sunday!!!

Michelle R Photography said...

Oh, I love this song!! This could be my life song right now.