Every day Jake asks me "how many days until Halloween, mom?" I love this time of year because of all the excitement, get togethers and opportunities to create traditions and memories. Halloween -- then Thanksgiving --then Christmas. Just love it. And, every year Halloween decorations get better and better. Check out these cute items from
Horchow and
Ballard Designs

9 comments:
We are in the same boat -- counting down the days until Halloween!
I love these Halloween decorations!
I just love it too.
Your making me hungry girl.
Oh my!! I could just about get inspired!!
Can you believe how fast this year has gone? I was so excited to get the girls' costumes done early...usually we are scrounging to put something together!
Your post is inspiring. I love all of your Halloween Goodies!
I just got the new Williams & Sonoma and was thinking the same thing..when did cookies starting looking so great. And even Wal-Mart is selling the white pumpkins this year. I love this time of year also!
OHHHHH thank you for this post and for the hungry pangs. I am going shopping!!!
And this weather just makes it all seem better too! I just love the cool crisp air!!!
Love the fleur-de-lis pumpkin -- do you have that one at your house?
Janet
Cute decorations, I bet your place is very festive. You are sooo good at decorating.
Post a Comment