Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Not in the Mood

Well I had a subject that just wasn't in the mood, and I had to click fast! Anyway, it gave me a reason to try out some Florabella actions!

ava bench angle

Can you see the furrowed brow??

ava bench bandw

To participate or view other black and white photography click on the pic below.
the long road


Hope your subjects were cooperative ;-)

17 comments:

Courtney said...

She is too precious.

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

adorable!

Lea
xo

Wanda said...

Felicia - funny, sometimes I like the frowns and pensive poses better. It tells the "whole" story. (Sometimes I tell Dahlia - don't smile and she answers "what, no cheese??!) Kids!

These are great and I love the actions. I've got to get into these soon. Inspiring!
:)

JinXiu said...

for not being in the mood you got some great shots. love the editing

Jodee said...

Oh my goodness! Could she be any cuter?! I love that brow!

P.S. My kids are never in the mood either!

Jboo said...

So cute -- even with that furrowed brow! :)

Janet

Mom2Isabel said...

Goodness... I don't know which I like better.
The first one is so soft and muted in its colors but that second one.... just classic.

Kim said...

Soooooo BEAUTIFUL..

Gail said...

That's okay that she wasn't in the mood...she's still a beauty! Love them all, Felicia. So pretty.

Have a great 4th!

Jo said...

Too cute ~ furrowed brow and all!

Jo

Carolin said...

oh that's funny Felicia, almsot reminds me of 'the look' that Bex used to give!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

She is so darn cute!! Even when she is not in the mood.....the camera just loves her:) You captured her perfectly!!

Happy Holiday Weekend~

xoxo,

Lisa

Dita said...

Sometimes the ones where they're the least cooperative are the ones that are the most expressive. What a beauty she is...furrowed brow or not!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

My subject is NEVER cooperative. I really need to work with stills I think.

You did a wonderful job, furrowed brow and all.

Your porch is so inviting. I love it!!!

xoxo~
Lisa

Football and Fried Rice said...

Well, for being uncooperative, Ava still looks gorgeous! I love the actions you used!

Mom2Isabel said...

Felicia,
Love, love, love the processing!
In some of the pics of your daughter, she looks like a double of my daughter Isabel (who is also from Jiangxi) ... especially the profile angles.

I look forward to meeting you and everyone else next week. What a great time this is going to be!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love how the print on the chair pops brilliantly in B&W! Looking forward to meeting you this weekend :)