I used the patch tool on Ava's arm to remove a big butterly tatoo..obviously still trying to master that technique!!
An All-American Girls' Trip
12 years ago
Using free header from the Background Fairy
Font by Kevin and Amanda
21 comments:
This is absolutely adorable! one that should be framed. I can't even tell where the tat was. Beautiful processing!
CUTE..
love it..
have a great weekend..
hugs..
Is she the prettiest princess ever? Beautiful.
And awesome job on the tat removal.(love that tool, it's one of my favorites in PS)
Have a fabulous weekend with your family!
What did we do before photoshop?
Such a sweet photo and I can't even see where the offending butterfly was!
Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!
Just gorgeous, tell me again what you did to this in Photoshop!!
What an adorable princess!
so very sweet!
Lea
xo
So beautiful! Your really good!
Way to go girl.... you are diving right into photoshop......actually diving into the deep end of the pool with that tattoo removal:) Great job on the photo!!
Miss A is the prettiest princess.....love her dress and matching crown!!
Enjoy your weekend~
Lisa
PS..love seeing that new watermark:)
First, I LOVE your watermark. Way to go!!!
Looks like a pro job to me. I'm still bumbling around in the PS dark but determined to conquer it.
Have a great week-end!
Adorable picture of your sweet princess!
That dress!?!!? It's gorgeous, I love it? Is it Lily?
I, too, could not tell where the tattoo was :-) I think it would have just added to the princess look though {{wink}}
That is just gorgeous, girl, dress, everything.. and I love the photo wa;k photo also, especially in color. Felicia, are you on Flickr?? (I think I was inspired by your front porch for my last post too!!)
Absolutely gorgeous Felicia!! And I LOVE your new watermark!!
Stunning photo! she is beautiful
So adorable!!!! Have a great weekend:)
She is such a cutie-pie! Great photo.
Gin =)
So cute. I cannot tell where you used the patch tool. I stink at post processing.
Just stopped in to say thanks for taking the time to stop in and check on us! LOL! I have been a bad blogger lately, and wondered if anyone even still "cared"!
LOVE this picture of Ava! And the dress! It is adorable! Mind sharing where you got it?
Simply adorable. I love her dress, and matching crown!
And her sweet smile is unforgettable.
She is beautiful!!
Sarah @ BecomingSarah.com
Post a Comment