Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wordless Wednesday (with a P.S.)

UPDATE:  This outfit has been sold!  
P.S. May be selling this Matilda Jane outfit in the future if anyone is interested.  Size 12 months and yes, fits my soon to be 3 year old.   Will sell the whole outfit for $25 and  she's only worn this outfit 2 - 3 times.

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's inside it is the BEST though.

Lea
xo

Jodee said...

Cute picture! I would be interested in buying it if it would fit my 2 1/2 year old (who is little)!

Marla said...

ADORABLE!! Wish I had one little enough for the outfit, it's precious.

Jboo said...

Great photo!! She looks adorable in that outfit!

Janet

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

How cute is she!!

Love the outfit....can't believe it is size 12months!! WOW!! What are her measurements? Sarah is tiny or thin, but very tall....I am thinking it would be too short on her!!

Gail said...

Adorable...we also love Matilda Jane here too. :)

Kam said...

a.dor.a.ble!!!!

Marla said...

Cute outfit and model. I wish my pea pie could wear it. :o( She always looks so cute. Hope you are having luck with the piggy tails.

Football and Fried Rice said...

Loving the matilda jane!!!! It would never fit my "giant" girl!!!!!

paige said...

what a dollbaby & i love her matilda jane.
wish that was around when caroline had been smaller.

i LOVED wicked too & the glenda was hysterically funny & reminded me of legally blonde
xo

Michelle R Photography said...

And she looks adorable in it!!

missy said...

Cutie pie! Have you tried selling on ebay? I listed a ton of Paige's outgrown Matilda Jane and I made a fortune on it. I think I got more than what I paid for and I started the bidding at only .99cents

She is a DOLL!!! She could make a paper sack look great : )

Deb said...

look at how little she was! what a little cutie!

ji said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog...Your two little ones are adorable as well!! Whenever I see a blog with a little boy it makes me want to try for #4 in hopes of that boy-although I adore my three little girls!!
Love the MJ! :)

Jeannine Whitacre

carolinagirl said...

What a precious picture!!

3 Peanuts said...

I simply cannot believe what a little peanut your Ava is:0) So cute.

I have some things to send her piled up in my kitchen...now if I could only get them into a box or envelope and to the post office. Be patient with me---I am feeling overhwlemed but I DO have some things to send y'all!

Kim

3 Peanuts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
3 Peanuts said...

Okay let me try agin without the typos...
P.S. Have you seen this sconce? It would look so cute in your kitchen. I saw it today and it made me think of you.

It is the fleur de Lis sconce from Ballard Designs. The last one on-line under lighting-sconces.

Here is a link:

http://www.ballarddesigns.com/Lighting/Sconces/FleurdeLis-Sconce/p/9165?path=1%2C2%2C1467%2C1533&iProductID=9165

mommy24treasures said...

oh I love it! She is just darling.

said...

adorable girl!! and darling outfit!!

Jennifer said...

I love Matilda Jane!!!

Kim said...

I am sure you have already sold this outfit.. but if you haven't I would love to buy it..
Thank you...
Kim
chinadoll_bella@yahoo.com

The Byrd's Nest said...

My little Lottie turned four in November and can still wear some 18 month and 24 month...she has NO hips!

I love Matilda Jane!

Ivy Shaffer said...

What an adorable model for MJ, you should submit it to them:))
I could probably swap you for some 2T MJ outfits. I realized they run fairly big and Kira's only wearing 18mths. They are the cutest outfits though!!!

Email me if you don't get any other offers
shaffer_i@comcast.net.

Have a lovely week,

Ivy