Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Thankful Tuesday

Harper opened her eyes today!
I've been following Kelly's blog since just before the birth of Harper. They are a sweet, beautiful family. Their faith and love for the Lord is sooo strong. They are truly inspiring. You can read more of their story here.

Harper is getting better everyday. Through Harper's struggles and this beautiful family, God has worked through them and people have been saved (4 people have come to know the Lord). God is sooo good!! Please continue to pray for Harper.

7 comments:

Deb said...

I have been following their blog too....their faith is so strong! Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Jodee said...

I have been following them too. What an amazing little girl and family!

Football and Fried Rice said...

PTL!!!! And she is so beautiful & precious!

Anonymous said...

Just amazing. That is wonderful.

I love the named they picked!

Lea Harper
xo

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I am also a follower of their blog....an amazing story of faith!! God is so good!

Have a wonderful day!

Lisa

Kam said...

I have been praying for them and am so grateful to see families really live what they believe when trials and suffering come. God will continue to use their faithfullness!

Happy Tuesday~

Amie said...

Thanks for reminding me to pray for this sweet little one! I need to head over there and check in. IT has been a while!

:)
Amie