Tonight I got to have a great date night with my hubby --we went to see the musical "Wicked". Glinda had some legally-blonde humor going on and Elphaba had one of the best and most powerful voices I've ever heard. If you haven't been, I highly recommend this musical. It's funny, there are touching moments and a great moral to the story...to see beauty within, not just on the outside. Hope everyone has a great week!
An All-American Girls' Trip
12 years ago



19 comments:
Glad you enjoyed "Wicked". I had heard it was awesome. Have a great week. Love & blessings!
Oh I am glad you had a greta date! I have heard such great things about Wicked and am dying to see it!
Good for you! We are going to see Wicked when we go to Chicago. I am glad you enjoyed it! Have a fantastic week : )
Sounds like a great date night!! I have heard nothing but great things about Wicked.....I hope to get into NYC to see it soon:)
Enjoy your week!!
Lisa
LOVED IT. And I just finished the book!
Enjoy!
Lea
xo
PS. I love your BLOG. Do yo mind me adding you to my side bar?
That sounds like so much fun!! What a great time with the Hub!
Hope you have a great week.
Janet
Glad you had a great date night. I've heard great things about Wicked.
How fun that you had a date night...we are long overdue for one. Also hoping to see Wicked when it's in Chicago.
My BFF just saw Wicked a couple of months ago in Atl and then went back a week later and took her daughters! She said it was fantastic! So glad you had a good time!
Sounds like a fun time !! Glad you got to have a date night! We went the other night and saw Fire Proof at a church and it was so good !! Have a good week!
So glad you enjoyed Wicked - I just loved it! My husband and I saw it in NY this past fall. Love Ava's piggies - they are so cute. I am not so sure how to keep them neat and tidy though - I am just happy when Lucy doesn't pull them out:) Hope you are enjoying a nice Monday!
I lOVE wicked! It is SO good and I am so glad that you enjoyed it :D
Ladybug hugs,
;D
Wow! It sounds like you had a blast on your date night!
I hope you have a great week!
Heard it's wonderful. Wish I had tickets.
Three of my girlfriends and I took a trip to Chicago last year, and we went to see Wicked! I loved it, but I wasn't really even looking forward to seeing it beforehand!
I'm glad you had such a great date with your hubby. I went to see this also, must of been the same night, and I also thought it was wonderful. I'm not a "play person" by any means, but I did really like it! Also, if you haven't heard Audrey at Lil Booger Bows is having a give away for 10 free bows! Being that I just found your blog I'm not sure if your cute little princess wears bows or not but I recommend you to check her out if you haven't already! Tell her I sent you please!
http://lilboogerbows.blogspot.com/
We have got to make it to see Wicked too! Glad you had such a great date night!
Oh, my we went to see "Wicked" and it was just marvelous. We saw "Lion King" and Wicked was right up there. What an enjoyable evening as well as what talent!
Wicked is my favorite!!! I saw it last April and I could see it a hundred times more :) I'm so glad you loved it!
Post a Comment