Suave MEN Body Wash -- Refreshing
My husband has been using this product for about a year. So, it's not a recent find but I had to share anyway. If you want your husband, boyfriend, etc. to smell good, this is an very inexpensive body wash and hubada, hubada it just smells like a man! Wow, I'm just sayin'....
After they've taken a shower, it also makes the bathroom smell really good too!



8 comments:
I'll have to check this one out! Hubba Hubba!
Hope to see you soon!
oh that's funny! Ryan has been using an 'axe' one & it smells SOOOO good!
Thanks for the find, will be checking this one out!
Have a great weekend! :)
Hmm...must try and find that! Thanks.
:)
Jase uses the Suave men's line too...love the shampoo. But I'm cheap, uh, I mean frugal! And he's a guy, so he could care less how much it costs! I do love that it actually smells manly though!
You are so funny....I might just have to get some for Dave;)
Ohh...I will have to get the hubby to try it!!! And also...Happy "late" Birthday sweet Ava!!!!I have been so bad at blogging lately!
Have a great week!
You make me smile.......you are so cute:)
Post a Comment