This past weekend I had a french inspired birthday party for my daughter Ava. My friend Melissa (Over the Moon Photography) captured the memories for me. I love this sweet black and white image of my four year old.
To see more pics from the party, go here




20 comments:
Beautiful black and white! Your friend is very talented and miss Ava is precious!
Adorable picture of the birthday girl. She is such a cutie!
Beautiful photo. It captures the light in her eyes and the beauty in her soul.
loved the bday pictures. what a great idea. im going to have to remember it. Your one special mommy
Black and white just adds more drama and beauty to Ava's already beautiful face.
Again, that party was amazing!
Beautiful! I too agree that the black and white is perfect!
Adorable photo! Ava is such a cutie!!
Looks like an awesome birthday party! I bet you had a great time planning everything. You won't have any problem finding clients to plan for. You did a fantastic job!!
What a beautiful picture, she captured her so well!
Happy Birthday to your beautiful girl!
What can I say but . . . Beautiful!!!
WOW! Beautiful!!
so sweet.
Lea
xo
Beautiful picture of the birthday girl!
GORGEous! Picture!! She is beyond beautiful!! And Happy Birthday sweet heart. Gotta go look at the party!!
SO beautiful....in black and white OR in color:)
This is a beautiful black and white of your pretty little bday girl!!!
Cannot wait to see you all this week:)
Enjoy your Sunday~
xo,
Lisa
I'm just catching up with all that you've been busy doing ~ WOW ! Will you please plan my next birthday party? :) Little Miss Ava is a just beautiful!
Jo
Oh, my goodness - those eyes! What a beautiful picture of sweet Ava. Hope she had a happy birthday!
Very sweet photo of a lovely birthday girl! Not all photos work in black and white but this one TOTALLY does! So pretty!
Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!
She has the most beautiful little face!
Janet
Post a Comment