Sunday, March 14, 2010

"Me and my Mary Janes"

I found this little rain coat and hat at a consignment shop for $4. It has "Me and my Mary Janes" written around the bottom of the coat. I'm going to pick up some Mary Jane rain boots...just in time because we're supposed to have rain all week. Spring has sprung...the early rain showers anyway.




Hope everyone has a great week!



Update - Elizabeth, you wanted to know what Mary Jane rain boots are (see pic below):


mj rain boots

21 comments:

Jodee said...

What an adorable raincoat and hat! It's been raining here too.

Hope you have a great week!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh how sweet...a MUST since Spring is on it's way! Have a blessed week.

Elizabeth said...

she is just so cute! i love the hot pink. what are mary jane rainboots? i need to get ella a pair of rainboots....she wore her snow boots out today

Wanda said...

Oh my...the only thing more adorable than that sweet coat and hat is that picture of Ava. It's right out of a magazine!

Beautiful. Have a great, albeit rainy, week.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

How sweet is she in that coat!! What a steal at $4~

If you are getting the same weather we have had the last 3 days, you are definitely going to need those rain boots!

Have a great week.....looking forward to Thursday night:)

xo,

Lisa

Gail said...

What a sweet picture of little miss Ava!!!! Love her expression...so cute. :)

3 Peanuts said...

So cute! Hope the rain goes away soon.

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Ava looks precious!!! And what a cute coat and hat. Those rainboots would just complete the outfit. Love & blessings from NC!

ellieshine said...

precious photo :) your little Ava knows how to work a camera! love love love the raincoat and hat!

Kim said...

Way to CUTE!!!

jennifer said...

LOVE that! And LOVE the mary jane rain boots!!

Marla said...

Oh good grief, how adorable is that?!?!?! Love it!!!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

oh my gosh how stinkin adorable is she and that coat!!! And the BOOTS!!!!!! I love the boots!!! Heck I'd wear those boots : )

Hannah said...

LOVE those! What a great deal on a great rain coat! I love the boots too :)

JinXiu said...

that picture just captivated my heart. it speaks so much

what a face.

Hannah said...

I am meeting up with Sarah this weekend so I'd love to grab a cupcake :) I almost live at the place in the Vogue ..My favorite!

Henley on the Horn said...

Those boots are too precious!! Your daughter is a doll!

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

I LOVE these boots!

Lea
xo

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

I LOVE these boots!

Lea
xo

the meaklims said...

Oh my goodness, what a terrific picture!! She is stunning!

And those MJ wellies are absolutely killing me!

Bridget said...

So cute!!! I love the raincoat and the boots (I just ordered a pair for Lucy)! Hope you guys had a great Easter and are enjoying the beginning of spring!