Can you see the attitude in this squishy face?
I told Ava she could pose anyway she wanted and this is what she gave me...has to be the cutest "stink eye" I've ever seen. Hope everyone has an attitude-free Wednesday...lol!
Using free header from the Background Fairy
Font by Kevin and Amanda
37 comments:
I'm lovin' that tude! Ava is adorable no matter what the face may be!
Oh my gosh, she is so cute and what a 'tude!!!!! Great image...
What a cutie, tude and all!
Cutest attitude I've ever seen! :)
Jo
What a cutie!!
Janet
So cute!
Adorable!
She is absolutely adorable....such a cute squishy face:)
I know when I come down we are having a "big girls only" night, but I hope to see Ava and Jake too!! So looking forward to my vist:)
xo,
Lisa
What an adorable picture! I love the squishy face!
Love Ava's "tude". She is such a cutie. Love & blessings from NC!
Yup....the cutest "tude" face I ever seen!
Love it.
she is just adorable!!!!! : )
Cuteness! Even with a tude! :)
Those LIPS!!! <3
You must spend a lot of time kissing those beautiful cheeks.
Love the photo and the 'tude!
What a face!!
Blessings, Ashley
She is so cute!!! Love that little squishy face!
Hee hee... Funny how attitude is so cute on OTHER people's kids! ;)
Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!
AVA sure is a cutie with her 'tude'
That's some very cute looking tude!
Man it would be hard to discipline that face!
I'd be loving on those squishy cheeks all day long, Felicia.
Blessings~
Lisa
Some of my favorite pictures are ones the girls posed themselves.
You can totally see the attitude. Love it!
she is totally adorable even with attitude lol
thanks for sharing. stopping by from lisa's bw wed
http://affamilycabral.blogspot.com/
Attitude-free doesn't exist at our house ;)
Love Ava's 'tude!!
Oh! My she is too cute!
lol...made me chuckle with that photo. What a cutie. And yes, I can see a bit of a stinker in the photo, only because I have one myself, ha ha! Great photo!
LOL! Ava is soooo adorable! Love this picture!
Love those squishy lips!
Oh we know "tute" so well in our household as well lol! Great B&W!!!
I love that little bow, it's so precious!
Oh I now that look only too well. That is a cute stink eye though;)
So precious!
She does a real cute "tude"!
Can I EVER see it. I think it might have backfired when she saw you cracking up!
What a doll!
OK
YOU DONT GET ANY CUTER THAN THIS
oh my, she is just adorable!
Don't you just love the tude from little girls?! Times that by 4 in my house !
This face is precious.....I LOVE it!
Post a Comment