My sweet husband knows my sentimental side and gave me this thoughtful gift ...
a Chinese themed charm bracelet. This is how the company describes their cute little creation: "sweet and petite" and "Chinoise chic"
Sculpted cinnabar beads, hand carved horn beads, Chinese take out box with hidden heart, gold brushed fortune cookie, Chinese boy & girl with moveable feet, teapot,
hammered circular charm with Chinese "happiness" character.
Brighton also makes three great Christmas themed charm bracelets
HOLIDAY FROLIC
Brighton also makes three great Christmas themed charm bracelets
HOLIDAY FROLIC






20 comments:
Hi Felicia!!
Feel like I haven't been over here in a long time....love the new holiday look!
What pretty bracelets....I love charm bracelets...I might have to leave your blog up on my computer screen so the husband can take a "subtle" hint!!
Enjoy your weekend!
Lisa
I love them! I would love to know where he got your Chinese themed one....if you are up for sharing! :)
Hi Felicia,
Thanks for coming by my blog. We have a similar name don't we?
I love those bracelets! I love the one your husband gave you with the Chinese theme. Very cute!
Love your blog and I will be back!
I love Brighton! I love the Chinese charm bracelet! We have a Brighton in town & I just love stopping by & seeing what they have..I may have to "stop by" soon!!
What a thoughtful hubby you have. Those bracelets are gorgeous.
What a sweet husband! I also love Brighton. Those bracelets are so cute!
Hi Felicia,
What a sweet gift!! Your husband has great taste. Any particular occassion, or just because he is a wonderful hubby?
Have a great weekend!
Michelle
I love that bracelet. Cynthia was one, and I saw hers at our life groups, this past Wed night. Love'd it!!!
It's going on my wish list for my birthday, because I just bought the ABC charm bracelet from Brighton for the kids to give me for Christmas this year...lol. Those are hard to get, so you are lucky to get one.
Go Stu!!!
Oooooo!!! I absolutely love your sweet gift from your hubby!!! and I really really want Santa to bring me the Brighton "Holiday Dream"!!!!!
Blessings,
Denise
Felicia,
Love the charm bracelets! Your husband's gift is very touching.
Thank you for the information, I really appreciate it.
Enjoy your weekend,
Jo
Aww i love them, mmm...i can see a plan formulating in my wee brain....will leave your blog up on screen so DH gets the hint ; )
xxx
s
Oh my -- those are gorgeous!! What a great Hub you have!
Janet
Man, Mr Stu got some brownie points for this one. I love it. I'll be sure to put a bug in dh ear.
Wow, what sweet husband!!! I love charm bracelets. Your blogs looks lovely! You have such a nice style.
I love them! I have collected charms my whole life! I love the new blog look - so you :D
Ladybug hugs,
;D
Adorable bracelets!!!
I've always admired charm bracelets for their sentimental value...the Chinese one is absolutely adorable. Stu did good!
What great bracelets - I especially love the first one - I might have to hint at that one:)Would you mind sharing where it came from? Hope you are enjoying a great week!
Catching up on my favorite blogs...I love the bracelets! what a sweet hubby you have! Great pictures posted also. Your kids are beautiful..Hope all is well! Dana
Love the bracelet! I just sent DH an email with a link so that he can see what I might like for Christmas ;)
Terrye in FL
Post a Comment