Christmas is my favorite time of year. I love everything about it: the celebration of Christ's birth, time with family and friends, the sights and sounds, the traditions, the parties and decorating the house. It seems like everyone is starting to decorate earlier and earlier. Right before Thanksgiving, throughout my neighborhood I saw combinations of christmas garland/wreaths and forgotten pumpkins. It was a first!! I guess it's never too early to spread some Christmas cheer :-)







22 comments:
Your home is beautiful! Loved seeing all your Christmas decorations. Thanks for sharing. Love & blessings from NC!
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!
My gosh, your decorations and home are beautiful!
Thank you for sharing...i loved 'peeking' into your home!
BEAUTIFUL...
Happy Holidays..
Love ya.
spectacular!
Lea
xo
Oh my word! I am ready to move in! You have such fabulous taste! Your house looks soooo beautiful all decked out for the holidays!
Your decorations look beautiful! I love the color in your dinning room too.
Merry Christmas!
LLLOOOOVVVVEEEEE your taste girl! It's so warm and eclectic and just a little bit French. Formidable!
Enjoy everything that you love about this season!
xoxox
Beautiful home!! I love your front porch! So festive.
So beautiful Felicia!! Love all of your special touches!
Janet
P.S. Love your polka dot stockings! Did you make them or can you direct me to where I might find them? Thanks!
Janet (rjmboo at gmail.com)
It all looks so beautiful:)
love all the holiday decorations. beautiful home especially the stockings those are awesome.
Stunning!!! I always love coming over and seeing how you decorate.
Have to agree every year people get earlier and earlier with their Christmas decorating. I'm probably kind of traditional and don't start until after Thanksgiving.
Enjoy this beautiful season!
Every time you post photos of your home and decorating I drool:) I love your style and ability to make every inch of your home look beautiful and cozy. Merry Christmas.
Your house looks absolutely gorgeous Felicia!! It always does.... you have such an incredible sense of style! I especially love those fun and festive polka dot stockings:)
Happy Holidays to you and the family. Miss you~
xoxo,
Lisa
Amazing! I love it all! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Felicia, everything is so beautiful! We have the same Mudpie stockings for the kids and Landree has that same Shabby Chic stocking in her room :)
very beautiful collection of pic amazing i like it loved seeing all your pic I want to share some information about kids parties Miami and I know about childrens party Broward and if you want to celebrate your kids birthday party west palm beach kids Fairy land give you all services so enjoy your parties with your own style.
ove all the holiday decorations. beautiful home especially the stockings those are awesome. .Thanks For Sharing.
3D ultrasounds | 4d Ultrasounds
I’m satisfied by the way you brought out ideas. Thanks for sharing.
wholesale krill oil
Post a Comment