Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter 2011

12 comments:

Kim said...

BEAUTIFUL..
I sooo LOVE ...LOVE ...LOVE your dress and shoes...
I want one just like it.
Looks like you had a BEAUTIFUL Easter..
You have a BEAUTIFUL family..
Hugz..

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

I was just thinking I hadn't see you post in a while.

Love the dresses that coordinate.

You are a beautiful family.

lea
xo

Jo said...

So good to see you again. You look fabulous ~ love your hair!

Love the family shots ~ such a beautiful family and all dressed for a celebration {a true accompliment:)} Yep, loving those shoes.

Jo

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh my goodness, Felicia - could you guys be any more beautiful? I really need a pair of your pink shoes! The boys look so handsome and Ava? well, Ava could steal any show! Hope you had a great Easter!

We've missed you!

Sara :)

Courtney said...

You guys look great. I love the pink and black.

Jboo said...

Great photos! You have the sweetest familY!

Janet

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

What great pictures! I can't believe how much your children have grown. Love your dress and those shoes are adorable! You have a beautiful family. Love & blessings from NC!

ji said...

Love the update...what a beautiful family!!! And of course LOVE the dress and shoes!!!

3 Peanuts said...

SO nice to see a post from you..don't you look beautiful Felicia!!!!! REALLY beautiful!!!!!

Looks like a good Easter!!! Hope you are well:)

Wanda said...

Fabulous pictures Felicia!! (What spa have you been to? - you are stunning!!)

Great to see your update!
xoxo

Jodee said...

Welcome back! We missed you!

It looks like you had a great Easter! Love your matching Easter dresses!

CarolinaGirl said...

Your family looks BEAUTIFUL, ust like Mommy! You have been missed :)