Marla of Legos and Tutus, hosted an awesome Moon Festival!
Gread food + wonderful people + a hayride to the pumpkin patch +
painting pumpkins + a balloon release + yummy s'mores = one fun filled night!
The next day we took a trip to the Pumpkin Patch!









23 comments:
What fun!!!! I am longing for some smores~ still too hot to do outside but perhaps we could pull this off by using our over (just not quite the same)
Cute picture. Looks like you had a great time!
I'm lovin' these Fall pics! And I just love Marla...what a sweetie. Looks like you all had a blast and your little darlings are as darling as ever!
Love the photos..
Looks like the kids had sooo much fun..
LOVE .. LOVE ...LOVE the little pumpkin clippie..
where did you get it???
Have a great week..
Thanks for the updated post..
Looks like Marla and family through one heck of a party!!
The pictures are so cute......looks like the kids had such a great time! I wish I lived closer.....would have love to have come and hang out with you all!
Have a great week!
Lisa
Wow what a party! Looks like a really fun evening.
We are so glad you all had a great time! We spending time with everyone!
Wow! What a fabulous festival! Cute pictures!
That looks like an amazing time! Love all the photos and your adorable kids :)
Great fun - and photos. Fun to see and update!
What a great fall party! I always loved a hayrack ride as a kid!
Oh, that looks like such fun. And what a cute little pumpkin hairclip! Adorable.
love these photos...kinda getting me into the fall spirit. i always hang onto summer a little too long, but I am almost there.
Great pics! We had the best time and as always, really enjoyed visiting w/ you!
I have my pictures downloaded but that's about as far as I've made it. Sigh.
What a great time and the pictures are adorable...missed seeing pics of your little cuties! :)
I love the Fall pictures! I can imagine that Marla would throw quite the party!! I have been wanting some smores too! YUM! I love Ava's little Halloween outfit - did you find it locally? I want one with some leggings and I have waited so long, I can't really order one from etsy :)
What a fun gathering! This is my favorite time of year ~ so many great outdoor activities to enjoy with your family.
Jo
How fun, and look at that sweet Ava's pumpkin outfit complete with darling pumpkin bow! They are adorable! Your pictures always look amazing!
What fun times! Am kinda wishing I had some smores about now! :)
Janet
Oh, how cute!!!! I LOVE the candy corn outfit...what a pretty green color! Looks like you guys had a great time!!
oh this looks SO fun, I am ready to go to a pumpkin patch! I hope we have some pretty weather soon.
LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME
Oh how I miss pumpkins, different colored leaves and the smell of fall! What beautiful pictures.
Post a Comment