What beautiful photos of all things fall inspired:)
I love all the beautiful colors outside and the cooler weather......Nothing putting on your favorite cozy sweater with a pair of jeans. Of course you have all those fall foods too.....YUMMM!!
I love fall too. Hot cider, anything made with apples and pumpkin, fall leaves, cool nights, fall comfort foods (stew, pumpkin pie, apple pie, soup, etc.), football games, fire in the fireplace, flannel pj's, mums and pansies, raking and playing in the leaves, the days getting shorter, cuddling under cozy quilts, making caramel corn.... I could go on and on. Isn't fall so much fun?
At first I was thinking...wow....I'm coming to live with Felicia! I just LOVE fall and I really miss all of the leaves turning; the pumpkin patches everywhere and the smell of fall. Costa Rica doesn't have that smell;) Have a great fall sweet friend! P.S. Thanks for thinking of me and sending me an invitation for your private blog!!!!!! I have been limiting myself to only checking on my blog friends on the weekend so I wouldn't have seen that post until tomorrow;)
Thanks for the invite Felicia and I'm happy to see a new post up.
It's funny, I'm one of those weird people who have never loved fall. I'm a gardener and it makes me sad to see all my babies dying (even temporarily).
But, I must say I may be changing my mind. Since I've entered the blogosphere, I seem to have caught the wave of autumn appreciation and I'm seeing it anew for the first time. And you know, I'm liking it.
The pictures you've posted have furthered my appreciation, especially the outdoor fireplace. Just lovely.
I love all of the colors! My favorite fall memory is growing up and helping my dad rake leaves, then smiling the fire from him burning them, watching football and eating chili. Soooo cozy!
My favorite things are all that you mentioned, plus the food! The pending "suspense" of Thanksgiving & Christmas! i LOVE "the holidays" and everything associated with them - such an amazing time of year!
due to a situation my blog is going back to private. Please sign up so you can get access to the blog If you send me your email address i will send you an invitation jospey@aol.com
thanks
Staci
Ps--If you have any problems signing up please let me know
13 comments:
Hi Felicia,
What beautiful photos of all things fall inspired:)
I love all the beautiful colors outside and the cooler weather......Nothing putting on your favorite cozy sweater with a pair of jeans. Of course you have all those fall foods too.....YUMMM!!
Hope you all are doing well!
Lisa
Beautiful images of my favorite season!! I just love Southern Living's pictures.
I love sweaters without coats, the changing of the trees, the kids playing in the leaves. What I don't like... 30 degree weather! :)
p.s. Thanks for the invite. I'm glad to hear this was just your choice and not because of something bad happening!
I love fall too. Hot cider, anything made with apples and pumpkin, fall leaves, cool nights, fall comfort foods (stew, pumpkin pie, apple pie, soup, etc.), football games, fire in the fireplace, flannel pj's, mums and pansies, raking and playing in the leaves, the days getting shorter, cuddling under cozy quilts, making caramel corn.... I could go on and on. Isn't fall so much fun?
Everything! I love it all, cool air, warm fires and cozying up and holdin hands!
Absolutely lovely!
Thank you for the invitation! I'm so glad to be able to continue to follow along with you and your beautiful family.
At first I was thinking...wow....I'm coming to live with Felicia! I just LOVE fall and I really miss all of the leaves turning; the pumpkin patches everywhere and the smell of fall. Costa Rica doesn't have that smell;) Have a great fall sweet friend!
P.S. Thanks for thinking of me and sending me an invitation for your private blog!!!!!! I have been limiting myself to only checking on my blog friends on the weekend so I wouldn't have seen that post until tomorrow;)
Beautiful!! Glad to be over here. I want to go sit in that outdoor patio!!
Thanks for the invite Felicia and I'm happy to see a new post up.
It's funny, I'm one of those weird people who have never loved fall. I'm a gardener and it makes me sad to see all my babies dying (even temporarily).
But, I must say I may be changing my mind. Since I've entered the blogosphere, I seem to have caught the wave of autumn appreciation and I'm seeing it anew for the first time. And you know, I'm liking it.
The pictures you've posted have furthered my appreciation, especially the outdoor fireplace. Just lovely.
Have a great week-end.
I love all of the colors! My favorite fall memory is growing up and helping my dad rake leaves, then smiling the fire from him burning them, watching football and eating chili. Soooo cozy!
My favorite things are all that you mentioned, plus the food! The pending "suspense" of Thanksgiving & Christmas! i LOVE "the holidays" and everything associated with them - such an amazing time of year!
I enjoy the cooler temps which allow for sweaters, roaring fires, football, comfort foods and the beautiful color show that the trees provide.
Hope you're enjoying your autumn~
Jo
I love all of these images:) I love crisp weather and we just don't get much of it here.
due to a situation my blog is going back to private. Please sign up so you can get access to the blog
If you send me your email address i will send you an invitation
jospey@aol.com
thanks
Staci
Ps--If you have any problems signing up please let me know
Post a Comment