Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Where does the time go?

Update: the photography workshop got cancelled. So if I continue to post poor
quality images, you know why....lol ;-)
Haven't been out to blogland lately and have a lot of catching up to do. Once I get home from work, I've been trying to spend time with my family and not my computer. Time just seems to fly by and it's already time for a workshop with the PFP. I just got a new camera and below is the first "christening" shot. Ava was blowing me a kiss and her hand is blurry (see, I really need this workshop)...hope to learn a lot this weekend.

"Blowing mommy a kiss"


Hope everyone is having a great *early* fall!

22 comments:

Deb said...

Hi Felicia....great to see your post....I have been about as absent from blogland as you have been. Just too busy! Glad you are doing well and congrats on the new camera!
~Deb

Kim said...

Have a great time..
I hear they are WONDERFUL...
Love the photo..
Hugs..

Courtney said...

Cute photo. It is nice to see you back on here! Have a great weekend.

Jboo said...

Sounds like you have been very busy! Love that photo -- the blur is just fine -- shows her blowing that kiss to you! Have fun at the workshop!

Janet

Marla said...

Glad I get to see you all outside blogland! Enjoy your new camera, I cant wait to see what you learn.

Elizabeth said...

im right there with you on where time goes.....when i finally sit down at night it's 9 o'clock and almost bedtime.

hope you'll share what kind of camera you got and some tips from the workshop!

Wanda said...

Welcome back. Can't wait to see what you'll share from your week-end workshop. (I'm dying to take the portrait on-line one. Hope it's soon - need help.)

Enjoy it!

Becky said...

Can't wait to see you this weekend! You will learn lots!! What camera did you end up going with?

Jodee said...

Enjoy your new camera and workshop this weekend. Can't wait to see some of your pictures! Ava is just adorable, as always!

I agree -- time flies when you are having fun!

day by day said...

What a sweet picture! I have very little computer time as well....enjoy the time with your family...that is what
truly matters. : )

Gail said...

Nice to see you back Felicia, I've been sporatic at best with my commenting and checking blogs out but trying to get back to it with the kids in school.

Adorable pic, you will love the workshop!

Btw I think miss Ava and Grace are from the same SWI in Jiangxi? Fuzhou. They are 'sisters.' :)

Jo said...

It's so nice to hear from you! I'd love to take a workshop {really need to!} What camera did you purchase? As always, your daughter is adorable!

Jo

Jennifer said...

You'll love Debbie workshop! Can't wait to see all your new pics!

3 Peanuts said...

Adorable shot. I have missed your posts but completely understand. I spend much less time out there in blogland too. Too much real living to do. Congrats on the new camera!!! Have a great weekend.

Eloise said...

I've been in a similar "away from computer" mode.

Ava's picture is so adorable? And that haircut! Could it be any cuter?! It frames her sweet face so perfectly.

CarolinaGirl said...

She is so beautiful, and I just ove her "always perfect" bob! Too cute.

Maree said...

Ava looks so gorgeous...I love this photo!

mommy24treasures said...

I haven't blogged much either,
sorry your class got canceled.
I want a new camera too! Enjoy!

Michelle R Photography said...

Adorable shot!!!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Hi Felicia,

I am playing a little catch up with blogs this week too! I was really doing good at keeping up there for a while, but fell off the wagon again:(

We have all missed you around here, but we all know that real life takes priority!!

Sorry you the workshop got cancelled, but it sounds like you will be able to take an online course instead. Good luck...and adorable picture of Miss Ava!

Have a great week!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, I missed you!!!

Wonderful post!

Sharon said...

Still gorgeous!!!