Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Independence Day!

July4aandj

Ava and Jake Flag
Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!  Thank you to the
men & women who have fought for our freedom.
God bless the USA!

30 comments:

Kim said...

Happy 4th of July...
Looks like a Great day..
Ava always has on such adorable outfits..
Have a great week..
Hugs..

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

they look adorable. Happy 4th of July from your Canadian friend.

Lea
xo

Gail said...

I can tell you all had a wonderful day and weekend...your sweeties are adorable!

Elizabeth said...

I love their outfits!

Shari said...

Happy 4th to you too!

Jboo said...

Hope you all had a fun 4th too! Great photos -- love your fleur-de-lis flag! :)

Janet

Courtney said...

Love Ava's dress. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get it?

Missy said...

Love these pics, Felicia! Jake is sooo handsome and that sweet Ava...Oh my! Did she get her hair cut? Precious! I think Paige and I may make an impromptu trip to Louisville next week and go eat at Lynn's Paradise Cafe and take some door pics (maybe go to six flags...not too sure on that one). Will you be around?

Jo said...

What great pictures of the children ~ so sweet! Hope you had a happy 4th!

Jo

The Byrd's Nest said...

What precious pictures. Hope you had a wonderful holiday with your family!

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Your children are adorable, as always. Love their outfits. And your fleur-di-lis flag is so cute!!
Hope you had a wonderful 4th. Love & blessings from NC!

day by day said...

Happy 4th. to you!! Your sweeties look adorable in their outifts!!

Have a great week!

Bridget said...

Hope you had a great fourth - Jake and Ava look adorable as ever!!! Have a great week!

Adele said...

Looks like you all had a fantastic 4th of July! I just love the pictures!! Her outfit is darling!

Marla said...

The kids are so cute in their 4th attire! We had a great evening with your family, we always do. I'm ready for another corn hole match!

Sue said...

Really cute! Ava always has the cutest dresses!

Sue : )

Cindy said...

LOVE Ava's dress, Happy 4th.

Leslie said...

Ok..where did you find that Fleur American flag???? You always have the cutest littlest flags in your yard.
Love the photo's as always.

mommy24treasures said...

love the red white and blue:)
Hope you had a great day.

Kam said...

Felicia, these are beautiful! So beautiful! I've missed catching up with my bloggy buddies lately and am so glad to see you all ad a good 4th!

ji said...

HOpe you had a great holiday~ LOve the pics of your little sweeties~

Just received the adorable frame in the mail...LOVE it...I want to thank you again~

Jeannine

Becky said...

Great pics Felicia! I hope you had a great 4th!

jennifer said...

They look so adorable! I love all the pics.

Hannah said...

Great pictures! I love your house!! I am a sucker for a front porch (which is why I have one) and yours is awesome!!

Happy 4th of July!

CarolinaGirl said...

They look adorable! I am glad you guys had a great holiday!

3 Peanuts said...

They look so cute...Hope you had a great 4th!!!

I sent you an invite to 3 peanuts about 2 weeks ago but it says you have not responded....I wonder if it was an old e-mail address?

JMW said...

Just came across your site - what a great blog! Super cute. I look forward to checking in now and then.

Michelle R Photography said...

What cuties!!! Love the 4th photo in front of your house!

JinXiu said...

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

YOUR PICTURES LOOK LIKE MAGAZINE COVERS

Eloise said...

Precious pictures! Don't think Ava or her dresses could be any cuter!

Missing you. Hope you'll post again soon.