Saturday, July 18, 2009

Daddy's Girl

Thanks Leslie for taking this pic of my Ava and her Daddy!
She's got him wrapped and vice versa! I've been super busy (between
launching a new medical facility at work and summer fun), that
I haven't had time to visit blogs...hope to check on everyone soon!
Hope everyone is having a fun, fun summer!

19 comments:

Eloise said...

Darling picture!

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

this picture is fantastic!

Lea
xo

Kam said...

We've been so busy too...
What an adorable picture!
Have a great weekend!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

That picture is just priceless......they look so cute!!

Summer has been busy, hasn't it!! Good luck with the new med facility......there might be another trip to KY in my future.....I will keep you posted.

Happy Weekend!

Lisa

Kim said...

Great photo..
Have a great weekend...

mommy24treasures said...

aww... daddy daughter pics are the best:)

Jo said...

There is nothing sweeter than a little girl and her daddy!

Summer is always a busy time. Good luck with all that you have on your plate!

Jo

Marla said...

Adorable shot! Have a great Sunday!

day by day said...

What a sweet picture!!!

Happy summer to YOU!!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Ummm...yes I have three Daddy's girls at this house.

Great picture...beautiful smiles!

Shawnstribe said...

sooo cute!!!
Happy summer :)

Gail said...

Adorable pic! We have a Daddy's girl in our house too...come to think of it I am one too! ;)

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

What an adorable picture : )

Hannah said...

Great picture! I have a daddy's girl too. I thought Summer was supposed to be lazy days...someone needs to tell my kids that.

Marla said...

Great picture!

3 Peanuts said...

Oh that is just precious!!!!! LOVE it!!!!

Kim

ji said...

I love to see the bond between father and daughter...adorable!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

What a gorgeous picture - worth 1000 words!!

Anonymous said...

Cute photo!! Hope you don't mind I stalked you down on FB lol!

Hope you are coping OK with a crazy schedule!