Wow, you have a super cute Ava too. And, I think our Ava's are pretty close on birthdays- mine is April 13 (turned 3). Your home decorating is amazing- very nice! Enjoy the rest of the weekend! Michele
I wish I could say that I can see your picture, but I'm having trouble with Flickr. I'm sure it's a great one, though, and it will wait for me to get back up and running. Hope you are enjoying your summer!!
28 comments:
that should be a fav. SO, so, cute.
Lea
xo
What a great idea, and wonderful photo of such a cutie patootie!
She is such a cutie pie! Adorable picture!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Ahh...sweet Ava, what a beauty!
Stay dry! ;-)
I can totally see why that's a fave! She is adorable, her smile draws you in!
Such a cutie-pie!! Have a great weekend!
Janet
How sweet is that face!
Jo
SOOOOOO CUTE..
Love it..
Have a great weekend..
Beautiful picture. I love her sweet smile. Her shirt is adorable!
Love me some Ava! Sooooo cute! Have a great weekend...
soooo beautiful!!! : )
such a sweet smile:)
Wow, you have a super cute Ava too. And, I think our Ava's are pretty close on birthdays- mine is April 13 (turned 3). Your home decorating is amazing- very nice!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Michele
She is just so, so, so beautiful!!
Alyzabeth's Mommy for Ten Months!
Sweet Miss Ava couldn't be cuter!Sounds like you are having a busy summer! Hope you are finding some to enjoy the fun summer! Have a great week!
- Bridget
Very...Very...Cute.
Oh my goodness gracious..she is cute!
What a face....what a precious little face from Heaven.
How did I miss this great photo? No wonder its your fav, she beautiful!
What an infectious smile!!
Sue : )
Just PRECIOUS!
I wish I could say that I can see your picture, but I'm having trouble with Flickr. I'm sure it's a great one, though, and it will wait for me to get back up and running. Hope you are enjoying your summer!!
I know whay its your favorite picture.
its georgous
What an amazing photo~ she is such a cutie!!!!
Too too cute! Did you get a new camera? I am LOVING mine!! I just need an Asian cutie to take pictures of.
what a beautiful pic. She is beautiful!
Ava is so beautiful!
Oh, now that is so cute!! I can see why it's a favorite!!
Post a Comment